GEN III JERSEY CUFF
The GEN III Jersey Cuff has taken years to develop with numerous patents awarded to the project as well as patents pending. On Behalf of JTC we would like to thank all of the end users who have supported our efforts to bring American Made products to the Men and women who defend our rights and freedoms on all fronts domestic and foreign.
Almost every flexible restraint on the market is currently being defeated by criminals. They are being “slipped”, broken or picked. The Jersey cuff was designed to prevent most of these issues!
- Compact in size – approximately the size of a cigar prior to being deployed, approximately 1/5 the size of most disposable restraints on the market
- One “pull tab” instead of multiple – allows the operator to secure both hands with one pull
- A non slip hand grip – which prevents the operator from losing their grip when their hands are wet, muddy, cold or they are wearing gloves
- Ease of Assembly – The cuffs are easily disassembled and reattached in multiple configurations to fit any of your needs during emergency situations
- Multi-Purpose – Allows the operator to secure two Jersey Cuffs together to form leg restraints or prisoner transport belt
- Packaging Options – They are sold separately for concealment purposes or as “Tac Pac” which tri-folds containing 4 Jersey Cuffs and a Safety Cutter in the bottom
- Safety Locking System – A stainless steel locking system that offers more resistance while also lowering the potential of over tightening thus reducing potential of injury and civil liability to the user/employer
- High Strength – UV stabilized material
******** WARNING ********
“THE ENCLOSED SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS MUST BE READ PRIOR TO USE. THE LOWER O-RING MUST BE 100% REMOVED FROM THE LARGE LEVELING RING TO ENSURE PROPER APPLICATION”
- The GEN III Jersey Cuff is sold with a full set of instructions and warnings for application to humans as disposable restraints.
- wrist and Ankle restraints are considered temporary restraining devices. This also applies to the Jersey Cuff. Restrained subjects must be under constant supervision for both officer safety and the safety of the subject. The subjects wrists are to be secured behind his or her back when using the Jersey Cuff. If applicable use more then one Jersey Cuff in order to secure the subject due to an injury or physical deformity.
- ll restrained subjects for safety should always be secured with their hands behind themselves when applicable.
- All restrained subjects are to be considered a threat and or risk to officer safety and should be under immediate supervision while secured in any restraint.
- Finally in order to ensure proper application of The GEN III Jersey Cuff one should watch the attached video as well as read the full and complete set of instructions prior to application. The final step of inspection for proper fit and circulation is the most important. The bottom O-ring that holds the plastic ring into place must not remain on the cuff in order to assure the 2nd Generation Jersey Cuff is properly applied.